Pages

Sabtu, 09 Maret 2013

Materi Tentang Certainty and uncertainty (Kepastian Dan Tidakkepastian)

Materi Tentang Certainty and uncertainty (Kepastian Dan Tidakkepastian)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WR.WB


DEFINITION OF Certainty and uncertainty
Certainty and uncertainty

       Certainty is a situation that really does not have the confidence or doubt about something. However, uncertainty is when nothing is ever decided or certain.
expressing certainty
If you believe that something will or will not happen in the future, using the expression
.

 

Ungkapan Kepastian

Untuk mengungkapkan kepastian dapat menggunakan ekspresi-ekspresi sebagai berikut:
  • Yes, I'm absolutely sure he will
  • Yes, I'm quite sure he will
  • Yes, I'm certain he will
  • Yes, I'm positive he will
  • Yes, definitely
  • Yes, certainly
  • Yes, of course
atau
  • No, I'm absolutely sure he won't
  • No, I'm quite sure he won't
  • No, I'm certain he won't
  • No, I'm positive he won't
  • No, definitely not
  • No, certainly not
  • No, of course not

Contoh Penggunaan

Dialogue 1

Peter : Are you sure air pollution is more dangerous for children?
Jim : Yes, I'm quite sure. It causes illnesses for them.
Anne : Are you sure all the garbage is easy to destroy?
Marry : No, I'm sure that the garbage like plastics are difficult to destroy

Dialogue 2

Rini: Rina, are you sure Sani will come? We have been waiting for her for more than 2 hours
Rina: Don’t worry Rini, I’m sure)* she will come soon. Yesterday she promised to come.
Rini: I can’t say that for sure)** she will come.
Keterangan: *) Ungkapan keyakinan/kepastian, **) Ungkapan ketidakpastian/ketidakyakinan.
  

KETIDAKPASTIAN

Uncertainty is a term that is used in various ways in a number of fields, including philosophy, physics, statistics, economics, finance, insurance, psychology, sociology, engineering, and information science. Uncertainty applies to estimates of future physical measurements of existing or yet unknown.

For example, if you do not know if tomorrow the rain, then you are experiencing uncertainty. When you apply this possibility on the results allow the use weather forecasts or valuation calibrated probability, you have estimated uncertainties.

 

WASSALAMUALAIKUM WR.WB

 

2 komentar: